Nightwish


Nightwish - San Francisco, October 3, 2012


First, we meet the band, they seem very tense, as Anette has just left and this will be Floor's first major show with Nightwish.

 Autographs

Next the setlist:


  • Roll Tide (Hans Zimmer song)
  • Storytime
  • Wish I Had an Angel
  • Dark Chest of Wonders
  • Amaranth
  • Scaretale
  • Dead to the World
  • Slow, Love, Slow
  • I Want My Tears Back
  • The Islander
  • Nemo
  • Last of the Wilds
  • Planet Hell
  • Ghost River
  • Song of Myself
  • Last Ride of the Day
  • Imaginaerum (out play)


Now the videos I made:


Nightwish - San Francisco, April 28 2015

Next the setlist:


  • The Greatest Show on Earth (Chapter V: Sea-Worn Driftwood)
  • Shudder Before the Beautiful
  • Yours Is an Empty Hope
  • Amaranth
  • She Is My Sin
  • Endless Forms Most Beautiful
  • My Walden
  • The Islander (First half performed solo by Marco)
  • Élan
  • Weak Fantasy
  • Storytime
  • Dark Chest of Wonders
  • Alpenglow
  • Stargazers
  • Sleeping Sun
  • The Greatest Show on Earth (Chapter II: Life; Chapter III: The Toolmaker)
  • Ghost Love Score
  • Last Ride of the Day
  • The Greatest Show on Earth
  • Now the videos I made:
  • Nightwish - San Francisco, April 28 2012




  • Nightwish - San Jose, March 11 2016

    Shudder Before the Beautiful
    Yours Is an Empty Hope
    She Is My Sin
    -Storytime
    My Walden
    -While Your Lips Are Still Red
    Élan
    Weak Fantasy
    -Bless the Child
    -I Want My Tears Back
    -Nemo
    -Sahara
    -Stargazers
    -Ghost Love Score
    -Last Ride of the Day
    The Greatest Show on Earth 


    WATCHED
  • Nightwish HD San Jose 2016 - Sahara

    • 1,793 views
    • 7 months ago
  • Delain HD San Jose 2016 - Sing To Me

    • 402 views
    • 7 months ago
  • Nightwish HD San Jose 2016 - Nemo

    • 180 views
    • 7 months ago


  • Comments

    Popular Posts