SACD, DVD-Audio, BluRay Audio, DTS Audio Media Collection


I have about 80 Hi-Res, multi-channel discs. 
SACD, 192/24, 96/24, DTS, MLP, Quad

Click on the pic to get a big image where you can see the titles


DVD-Audio, although Stormwatch is just DTS

Lord of the Rings DVD-Audio, maybe the most rare disc I have, After Forever Remagine would be a close second. Anybody got Sci-Fi in Hi-Fi?






SACD, although Duke and Abacab are DTS

Bat Out of Hell is my go-to disc to demonstrate multi-channel sound.


DuoDisc and DTS


Funny, I just now noticed I have 2 copies of Seventh Sojourn in different release formats.


The Donna's Gold Metal cover is awesome black velvet  




Blu Ray Audio, with Into The Electronic Castle DTS in background



Another one I found, Actual Fantasy DVD-Audio

 The Ayreon Into The Electric Castle is packaged like a LP, but is contains 3 remastered CDs and 1 DVD with a 5.1 DTS mix of the album and an extensive booklet.  Why can't all releases be like that.

Comments

Popular Posts